APPLICATION PERIOD IS OPEN.
Southcentral Camp Cadet is scheduled June 7-12, 2020 and is held at the beautiful campus of York College, in York, PA. It is a six day, five night, overnight program which runs from Sunday to Friday evening. Cadets are dropped off Sunday afternoon and picked up Friday evening.
The program is open to residents of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Perry and York Counties. Eligible boys and girls must be at least 13 years old and not over 15 years old by June 1, 2020 and in good physical condition.
1. Download the SouthCentral Camp Cadet Application from the IMPORTANT FORMS section of the website.
2. Print the form.
3. Fill out the application.
4. A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per Cadet is required to help defray costs of maintaining the program. There are no additional fees to Cadets or their family, as additional funding is provided through donations and contributions by area civic and business groups. A check/money order payable to Southcentral Camp Cadet, Inc. must be mailed with the application.
5. You must provide a recent photo of your cadet applicant, preferably a wallet sized photo.
5. Mail the completed application, the cadet applicant photo, and a check or money order to:
Southcentral Camp Cadet, Inc.
P.O. Box 60831 Harrisburg, PA 17106-0676
After mailing the application, the applicant photo, and required fee, you will receive a confirmation letter via email containing information about the Cadet Mandatory Orientation. All applicants must attend this orientation.
Please allow time to receive this confirmation letter, as applications are processed weekly. If you do not receive a letter before May 1st, please send us an email. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your application fee check to clear.
Download the SouthCentral Camp Cadet Medical Forms, the SouthCentral Camp Cadet Waivers, and the SouthCentral Camp Cadet Packing List forms from the IMPORTANT FORMS section of the website.
Print all forms and complete them.
Please use the packing list form for your reference. It does not need to be returned. Please pay attention to the items prohibited at SouthCentral Camp Cadet. Bringing any of these items will result in the Cadet's dismissal from the program.
These forms must be completed and brought with your Cadet Applicant to the Mandatory Orientation Session and turned in.
To be selected for Camp Cadet:
You must meet the basic age and residency requirements.
You must download, print, and fill out the application.
You must obtain a recent photo of your cadet applicant, preferably wallet sized.
You must mail the completed application, the cadet applicant photo, and a check or money order for $25.00.
The application must be received prior to April 18.
You will receive a confirmation letter containing information about the Cadet mandatory orientation. You must attend the mandatory orientation when it is scheduled. You must download the remaining forms, complete them, and bring them with your Cadet Applicant to the Mandatory Orientation Session.
Approximately 80 to 100 boys and girls will be selected to attend Camp Cadet each year.